Monday 7 September 2009

Basel

Following one my recent posts below about forthcoming trips in the Europa League, I made it quite clear that I wasn't very happy with the first trip (to Basel). I am not particularly forward to it as I'm not very keen about Switzerland altogether but didn't provide a reasoned explanation. Now that I have booked my accommodation, I had a good reminder of why I was not very keen on this pretty country.... because it's flippin expensive, that's why!!
40 quid for one night is not usually considered outrageously expensive.... however it is when the night in question is going to be spent at Basel's Yoof Hostel. The room includes the luxury of a sink (!!!) but obviously private facilities were deemed surplus to requirements and therefore done without.

No comments:

Post a Comment