Sunday 13 September 2009

Adebayor - what a self-abuser

I don’t have much time for neither Man City nor Arsenal, so I think I can have a neutral’s viewpoint on this issue.
What Adebayor did yesterday in Man City’s match vs. Arsenal was nothing short of a disgrace. What point was he trying to make when he ran the whole length of the pitch to go and celebrate his goal in front of the away fans? What a wanker. Apologising in front of the TV cameras is nowhere near good enough in my opinion. Six Arsenal fans were arrested as Adebayor’s celebration sparked a riot in the Arsenal end. Can these six fans just apologise for their behaviour when they’ll sit in court and get away with it? I don’t think so.
Anyway it was obvious that Adebayor had a major axe to grind with his old club as he stamped on Van Persie’s face. Don’t get me wrong, it couldn’t happen to a nicer lad... however you just can’t kick an opposition player in the face like Adebayor did. I hope the FA will have a look at this incident and ban him for a few games.

No comments:

Post a Comment