Wednesday 26 August 2009

Strictly Come Laughing


The Beeb have just revealed the line up for Strictly Come Dancing, whose new series starts next month. I will openly admit that I don’t mind watching this programme, provided it’s in small doses. Primarily I watch it because I usually like the tunes that they dance to. Then I also enjoy to hear what the judges have to say about the dancing and, last but not least, because of the totty factor of course.
Anyway I have to say that there two professional dancers that I really dislike, and they are Vincent Simone and Brendan Cole. Why am I not keen on them? Because they give me the distinct impression that they’d go for anything in a skirt... in other words they look two sleazy bastards to me!!
Last year Vincent Simone was all over Rachel Stevens like a bad rash, he salivated all over her like there was no tomorrow. Therefore I had a bloody good laugh yesterday when I heard that this sleazebag has been paired with Natalie Cassidy, aka the Mighty Minger off Eastenders. Let’s see if you grin like a Cheshire cat in this year’s series as well, Dirty Vinny...

No comments:

Post a Comment