Tuesday 2 June 2009

That's enough "Talent", thank you very much

Am I the only one who is glad to see the end of Britain's Got Talent??
I have never watched this programme simply because I am not a big fan of freak shows, like BGT or The X Factor.
Yes, there are some talent acts that are certainly worthy of a big audience (Alexandra Burke, winner of the last X Factor, just to name one) however they are vastly outnumbered by the untalented and the freaks.
Quite frankly I have had enough of Susan Boyle(r), her exhaustion, her Alistair Darling-esque eyebrows, her messy barnet... she simply freaks me out, I just don't want to see her ugly face anymore.
I know I may be in a minority of one but I think that it's about time that even the tabloids started covering more trivial matters like our MPs expenses scandal.
The tabloids know how to make someone's life hell - ask that Scottish boyler for info - so why don't they use their 'talent' for a more worthy cause??

No comments:

Post a Comment