Friday 17 April 2009

iPhone applications - help required please

Dunno if anyone can provide some help / advice here...
I am trying to look for some nice iPhone applications to download – to be honest with you, I don’t even know what I’m looking for exactly! Looking for apps directly on the iPhone is fine... as long as you know the name of the application that you are looking for. I’d like to be able to browse among the several apps, read something about it and (once I know the price) possibly install it. Nothing too fancy, you see? :-)
As I don’t know (the name of) what I’m looking for, I did a quick Google search and found this website (http://iphoneapplicationlist.com) . It’s a good website as it lists apps by category etc... and gives a decent review of each application. It may well be that today I am thicker than usual but the main downside is that said website doesn’t state if any application is free or not. Which is a bit of a problem in recessionary times (or if you’re a tightwad like moi).
Does anyone know how to overcome this little problem?
Other useful websites?
Answers to the usual address, grazie!

No comments:

Post a Comment