Wednesday 4 November 2009

Holiday - Day 8 & 9

Not in the best of moods as my back / leg doesn’t show any sign of improvement, not to mention that this otherwise fantastic holiday is coming to an end.
Yesterday morning I went for the second threesome... and I wish I hadn’t bothered. I don’t know if the massage is to blame but last night my pain was so intense that I could barely walk. The situation was definitely worse than the day before.
After a good night’s sleep, this morning I went to the local hospital to see if they could do something about it. They gave me some strong painkillers and obviously recommended seeing my GP once I get back to London. I’m not exactly looking forward to a long-haul flight with such an intense pain in my back so the stronger the painkiller the better.
The weather has not been very good over the last couple of days so – rather than wasting a trip to the beach – yesterday afternoon I did a little bit of DVD shopping. Today the weather seemed to be considerably better so I ventured all the way to Surin beach. It goes without saying that as soon as I settled down the sun disappeared behind thick clouds, never to show again!
A few goodbye drinks to be had tonight in Bodega, the Offshore bar on Nanai Road, Mai Thai bar in Soi Eric etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment