Monday 2 November 2009

Holiday - Day 7

No messing about, I’m going to give it to you straight... today I went to a ‘massage parlour’ and had a superb threesome, involving myself and two Thai ladies. There you go, I said it!! It was the best threesome that I’ve ever had... probably because it was the first?!?! Plenty of action – it lasted over 2.5 hours (you never knew I had so much stamina eh?!)... awesome satisfaction for all concerned with lots of ‘oooohhh’s and ‘aaaahhh’s..... not to mention the odd ‘f@ck’ for good measure... and a little bit of pillow-biting for the kinky among you!
Ok, before you report me to the Interpol, let me give you the full picture. As my lower back / left leg is showing no sign of improvement, I decided to have another massage, following the one that I had last week in Bangkok. This particular massage parlour was recommended by Jen, a friend of Sefton. Jen is the nice Thai lady that rented me a motorbike for my holiday.
Just very close to Jen’s office, there’s this little unassuming massage parlour, which from the outside is not different to any of the hundreds of parlours here in Patong. However they don’t provide any dodgy massages (thank Buddha for that), but what they're good at (allegedly) is treating people with back problems. As I’m at the end of my tether with this pain, I decided to go down this avenue.
I had two ladies pummelling my back and my legs for 2.5 hours, which was very painful indeed – to use a technical term, they beat me to a pulp! If you consider the the total bill came up to 750 Thai baht (roughly 15 squid), it is definitely a bargain. I can’t begin to think how much a 2.5 hour-long massage would set me back if I had it in London. In fact, even in Leeds or Newcastle you can’t have someone beaten to a pulp for such a small figure! Said that, in those cities you could probably find someone willing to do it for free on a Friday night if you tell them that the ’victim’ is an Italian hailing from Surrey.
There was a lot of pain involved in all honesty, hence all the noises, the pillow-biting and the odd swear word mentioned in the first paragraph above. Was it worth it though?! The honest answer is.... I don’t know (yet). I may have a better indication tonight when I try to go for my usual post-dinner stroll. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. I just hope they didnt make it any worse!!! :o( Hx

    ReplyDelete