Monday 26 October 2009

No rest for the wicked

It was a hectic week last week. Final week at my Japanese employer so had to tie up all the loose ends before my departure... Roma away at Fulham on Thursday.... leaving drinks on Friday (thanks a lot to all the lovely people that turned up)..... flying to Rome at the crack of dawn on Saturday morning.... coming back to London on Sunday night (got home at 11pm)....and now at 3am on Monday morning I have just finished packing up for my 10-day holiday in Thailand!!
Have to leave home in 2 hours at 5am as my Qatar Airways flight leaves Heathrow at 8am. Qatar Airways enjoy a great reputation, therefore I so hope they’ll leave up to it as I’m sick and tired of crappy airlines, like Alitalia just to mention one.
I’m planning to stay awake for the first leg of my flight (London to Doha) and then have a good snooze on the second leg (Doha to Bangkok). The idea is to try and adapt to local time as soon as possible. Staying awake on the first leg shouldn’t be a problem at all as allegedly the In Flight Entertainment on Qatar Airways is top notch... we’ll see!
I plan to post daily updates on my holiday in Phuket... with hopefully some great pictures as well. Please feel free to send your comments. Speak soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment